The term "Somnium Wine" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.
You must be 21 years of age or older, to order or receive alcoholic beverages from Somnium Wine. Receipt of shipments containing alcoholic beverages requires the signature of a sober adult (a person 21 years of age or older who is not intoxicated). Wines purchased from Somnium Wine are not for resale, and are for personal consumption only.
Credit Card Charges
Orders are by credit card only. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Dsicover and American Express.
No minimum purchase is required.
States Authorized for Direct Shipment
Due to the ever-changing nature of wine shipping laws, we may be able to ship wines, directly or indirectly, to all states that we have a direct to consumer license. If Somnium Wine is unable to ship directly to your state, we can arrange for the sale and shipment of our products through a third party. Please note, when dealing through a third party, wine prices, discounts, and shipping costs may differ from those quoted by Somnium Wine.
- Shipping is provided by FEDEX or other carriers that Somnium Wine Company selects based on delivery location. We strongly recommend using a business address to ensure someone can sign for the package on the first attempt. Somnium will not be responsible for, and no refunds or returns will be permitted, for damage caused to delays in shipping or delivery that have not been caused by Somnium Wine Company.
- Further, wine is a perishable commodity that can be adversely affected by hot temperatures in the summer and cold winter weather. Somnium Wine Company typically does not ship wines where we believe the weather is not suitable to ensure the integrity of the wine. Where customer has requested shipping during any such period, Somnium Wine Company is not responsible for, and will not replace, wine that is damaged by extreme weather conditions during shipment, except to the extent causes by an error by Somnium Wines.
- All orders placed by 11am will be processed the next day, if you choose upgraded shipping after 11am, please note we cannot guarantee it will be processed the next day.
- Once an order is shipped and turned over to the carrier, except to the extent caused by an error by Somnium Wines, you have title to and are responsibility for the wine. Tracking numbers are automatically emailed once the package is scanned into to the carrier’s system so that you can monitor your shipment. From this point forward, you shall be responsible for all costs and expenses related to the wine and shipment thereof, including without limitation any costs related to or resulting from delayed shipments, requests to hold packages, or requests to change delivery address. If you need to change the shipping address after a package has shipped, we will work with the carrier to make this change for you, but please note that you will be charged a $20 redirect fee.
- Except to the extent caused by an error by Somnium Wine Company, if wine cannot be delivered to you and is returned to the warehouse there will be an automatic $50 return/restocking fee charged to the credit card on file plus reshipping charges. If you choose not to reship the package, you will be refunded minus the shipping charges and return/restocking fee.
- Once an order has been shipped, the order cannot be returned/cancelled/refunded for any reason unless there was an error on the part of Somnium Wine Company. We do NOT provide refunds for orders that were processed and shipped in error (including errors due to improper quantities or shipping address) or orders that have been delayed for any reason (including shipping delays due to weather or customer requested changes), other than where such error was caused by Somnium Wine Company.
- All wine shipments must be signed for by a person over the age of 21. We highly suggest a business address.
- We reserve the right to all hold all shipments due to weather unless written consent from the customer is given.
- We will replace or refund you for any bottle of wine that is damaged, for flawed. We ask the customer return the unfinished portion of the original bottle for replacement.
- Once the wine is received we will refund your credit card account for the cost of the wine less shipping and handling. If the original shipment was damaged or flawed you will receive a full refund, including shipping and handling charges.
- A corked bottle will be replaced with the current vintage. If more than one bottle is corked, the entire package must be returned to the winery.